Sunday, September 12, 2010

Week in Review - Photo Style!

It's been such a crazy week, I haven't had time to even think about blogging. So here's pretty much everything that happened:

TUESDAY:

We decided to "go for one drink" at Aussie Bar


Mojitos with Leena and Silja:


Which turned into strawberry margaritas and Princess and the Frog fortune telling cards:


We kept getting the Big Daddy card.



And just when you thought you could get away from football, the other kind of football creeps in. At least they had fun hats!



WEDNESDAY

Awesome Finnish hair metal band, Reckless Love, played at Bar Loose \m/ This time Heini joined our partay!














THURSDAY

Post-work happy hour to welcome yours truly at Bakers, where they serve champagne for 1 euro per glass. (Dangerous!)







After stumbling out of Bakers, we went to the Parliament House -- apparently they have one here, too? It's pretty different from the one in Orlando, though. ;)





I tried Salmiakki, a type of Finnish candy (and also a shot) that is supposed to taste like licorice. I think it tastes more like soy sauce.



And apparently Helsinki had a fireworks competition going on, so we watched them - score!








Yep, I am a happy girl :)


I never thought I'd say this, but I was actually looking forward to the weekend so I could recover from all this. But I am totally having a blast! Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment